A forum for original data, hematological innovation, and evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Program covers every hematologic subspecialty and includes satellite symposia, Updates-in-Hematology, and an exhibition organized by pharmaceutical companies and national and international non-profits.
Free conferences for people living with Aplastic Anemia, MDS, and PNH and their families across the US, each of which includes presentations by leading medical experts and networking opportunities. 2019 conferences will be held in the following locations:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: March 30
- Rockville, Maryland: May 18
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: June 22
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: September (date to be announced)
- St. Louis, Missouri: September 26
- Jacksonville, Florida: November (date to be announced)